- Explore the real factors in LE alignment assessment and adjustment (it's not the foot and knee, it's the knee joint!)
- Distinguish between the knee and the patella-femoral joint and how keeping you knee behind your toe doesn't solve the problem because it has nothing to do with your toe!
- Identify Valgus and Q-angle and modify forces via delivery and resistance-joint alignment
- Explore hip, knee and ankle function and output
- Examine single joint and multi-joint pressing strength profiles and create appropriate resistance profiles
- Identify the effects of an individual's structure on squats and how to customize set-up and execution
- Learn truly progressive and skillful balance training techniques: the last thing to do to improve balance is try to balance!! (and learn why the foot is the key, not the core!!)
RTS Foundations: Lower Extremity: JULY 9-10, 2022: Register at RTS123.com